Nepal Cultural Tour is one of the fast selling packages among the guest. The fact that Nepal is a country rich in cultural diversity is often overlooked by someone who has never been to Nepal. You cannot blame them because the Great Himalayas and the natural diversity and beauty of Nepal have always captured the imagination of people who have never been to Nepal. However, after one visit it will become clear to visitors that Nepal’s culture is as captivating as its much talked about natural beauty and the Himalayas. Nepal Cultural Tour is one of the best cultural tour packages that will allow you to appreciate the rich culture and tradition that Nepalese have inherited.
The fact that Nepal is home to 125 different ethnic groups underlines the ethnic and cultural diversity of Nepal. These various ethnicities have developed their own unique tradition and culture. Likewise, Nepal is also home to two of the biggest religion in the world: Hinduism and Buddhism. For centuries, Hindus and Buddhists have coexisted peacefully and have influenced each other. This has given rise to a unique set of culture. You will find the prevalence of Indo Aryan culture as well as the the Tibeten/Buddhist culture. Nepal Cultural Tour will help you to understand the various nuances of the cultural life of Nepalese.
You will visit some of the most visited UNESCO world heritage sites like Pashupatinath, Durbar Squares of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur, Lumbini (birthplace of Buddha) among others. Nepal Cultural Tour will also take you to the famous museums of Nepal that have a wealth of information about various historical, cultural and religious aspects of Nepal. A Nepalese calendar year is filled with festivals, jatras, celebrations and carnivals with local flavors of all kinds. Our guided tour will help you understand the significance of several of these festivals and the place they hold in the life of Nepali society and people.
Nepal Cultural Tour is the quintessential tour package that any visitor interested to know about the Nepali society and culture in some detail should try.
01-Arrival at Kathmandu airport 1310m, then transfer to Hotel.
02-Drive to Bhaktapur, Bhadgaun and visit Bhaktapur durbar square Pashupatinath (cremation place) and Boudddhanath overnight at Hotel in Bhaktapur.
03-Visit Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple), Hanuman Dhoka durbar square and Patan back to Hotel overnight at Hotel.
04-Drive to Pokhara, overnight at Hotel.
05-Drive to Phedi, Trek start from Phedi to Dhampus it takes 3 hours to get there overnight at Lodge. (Bed - Breakfast- Lunch & Dinner)
06-Trek to Landruk, 5 hours walking to get there overnight at Lodge. (Bed - Breakfast- Lunch & Dinner)
07-Trek to Ghandruk, This day you will enjoy with Gurung traditional culture and their community also wonderful mountains view from Ghandruk ,Annapurna, Machhappuchere, Himchuli etc overnight at Lodge (Bed - Breakfast- Lunch & Dinner)
08-Trek back to Nayapul, again drive back to Pokhara and visit Pokhara overnight at hotel.
9-Drive back to Kathmandu by Tourist bus stay overnight at Hotel
10-Departure transport from Kathmandu Hotel to Airport for your onward destination.
· Airports picks up + drop by private transport
· All Ground Transportation
· Three night’s Hotel in Kathmandu, on Bed & Breakfast
· One Night Hotel in Bhaktapur on Bed & Breakfast
· Two night’s Hotel in Pokhara on Bed & Breakfast
· Three meals per day during the trek (Bed- Breakfast Lunch & Dinner) including Tea or coffee during the Trek.
· Accommodation on Tea House (Lodge) during the trek as mentioned in the trek type
· An English Speaking Guide
· 1 porter for two guests to carry your belongings things during the trek
· All Government local Taxes
· National park Fees
· (TIMS)Trekker’s information Management System
· First Aid kit
· Guide and porter salary
· All Nepali Staff insurance during the trekking
· All transportation above program by private car / Van
· Tour Certificate
· Company T-shirt as gift
· Farewell dinner with typical Nepali culture
· Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu/ Bhaktapur/Pokhara
· Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone and Laundry
Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance.
· Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Theft or Damage and personal effects.
· All entrance fees Temples and Monastery during the sightseeing
Kritipur, kathmandu, Nepal
Contact Number : +977-9843595142
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.alltreksnepal.com
MADE WITH IN NEPAL BY MAKURA CREATIONS