Helambu trekking is short and easy trek have Nepal and easily access from Kathmandu. Helambu trekking offer many Monastery visit, Rhododendron forest (flower; March/April), superb mountain views, picturesque Sherpa settlements, friendly people and after all unspoiled culture of the area. This trek is more like cultural trek than mountain and glacier expeditions. People here call themselves Sherpas but their relationship with the Sherpa of Solu Khumbu is distant. The dialects spoken are also different. People here follow the Buddhist religion so you will find many old Buddhist monasteries in the villages. Tarkegyang is another Sherpa town along the way, which bears its own story.
Helambu trekking starts from Kathmandu after driving by bus/car to Sundarijal, which is just 13km from Kathmandu. We then continue ascend to Chisopani where we spend first night just outside valley. Chisopani offer great view of mountain and landscape. Then we make almost a circle going through Khtumsang, Tharapati, Tarkeghyang, sarmathang and finally to Melamchi pul where we take bus to Kathmandu.
Trekking and Hiking
* * *
1 to 12 persons
Sep to Nov and Mar to May
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m/4160ft)
Day 02: Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal then trek to Chisapani at (2215/7088ft), one hour drive, 3-4 hrs walk
Day 04: Trek from Chisapani to Kutumsang at (2470m7904ft), 6-7 hrs walk
Day 05: Trek from Kutumsang to Thadepati at (3690m/11808ft), 5-6 hrs walk
Day 06: Trek from Thadepati to Tarkeghang at (2600m8320 Ft) 5-6 hrs walk
Day 07: Trek from Tarkeghang to Kakani at (2070m6624 Ft) 5 -6 hrs walk
Day 08: Trek from Kakani to Melamchi Bazaar then drive to Kathmandu. 2 hrs walk,4 hrs drive
Day 09: Departure for home
* International airfare to and from your country.
* Nepal visa fee, Nepal entry visa.
* Your travel/Trekking & Medical health Insurance, Emergency Helicopter Rescue.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, boiled & mineral water during the trek.
* Kathmandu valley sightseeing entrance fee.
* Tips for trekking & other employed staffs which is not mandatory but expected.
* Hot shower, battery charges during the trek.
* Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed, sick in trek, and helicopter rescue in trek.
* Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control.
* Any other cost, which is not mentioned in cost includes items as above.
Trip Introduction - Everest Ba
Trip Introduction - Manaslu Ci
Trip Introduction - Ghorepani
Trip Introduction - Annapurna
Trip Introduction - Langtang V
Trip Introduction - Everest Vi
Kritipur, kathmandu, Nepal
Contact Number : +977-9843595142
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.alltreksnepal.com
MADE WITH IN NEPAL BY MAKURA CREATIONS