Nagarkot Sunrise Tour
Nagarkot Sunrise and sunset tour is special tour package for sunrise view in Nepal with easy access from Kathmandu. Nagarkot is the best place for Nepal sunrise tour and sunset view tours. Sunrise view is possible nearby Kathmandu hills such as Nagarkot, Dhulikhel, Phulchowki and Daman and also Sarangkot is easy to access from Pokhara.
This package tour focus on Sunrise and Cultural sightseeing such as visit of World Heritage Sites of Kathmandu such as Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swyambuhath (monkey temple) and Boudhanath temple. Also visits the Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
Nagarkot Sunrise Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to hotel accommodation.
Day 2: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley and drive to Nagarkot.
Day 3: After sunrise view drive to Kathmandu and sightseeing around Patan Durbar Square.
Day 4: Village sightseeing near Kathmandu.
Day 5: Depart.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel.
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB.
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis.
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide.
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size.
- Necessary entrance fees.
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance.
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.