Kanchenjunga is third highest mountain in the world. This is 8586m from sea level. This is new and perfect trekking route deceitful in the eastern part of Nepal. Kanchenjunga trekking is really a satisfying one as this region offers beautiful snow - capped mountains, landscape and colorful panoramic view of the Himalayas. You can enjoy different type of mountain small and High Snowy peak above 8,000 meters and under 8,000 meters. There are some famous name of mountain like Mt.Everest,Mt.Makalu and Mt. Lhotse. People can use Kanchenjunga trekking route from Nepal and Sikkim. We can see much wildlife and really wonderful topography of land during the trekking.
Kanchenjunga trekking lies on the far eastern side of Nepal, near the border with Sikkim, a tiny Himalayan state in the north-eastern part of India. It is the 3rd highest mountain in the world with an elevation of 8586 meters. Although first climbed in 1955 is was not until the late 1980’s that restrictions were lifted to allow trekkers rather than just mountaineering expeditions to approach Kanchenjunga from Nepal.
Trekking and Hiking
* * *
1 to 12 persons
Sep to Nov and Mar to May
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02:Sightseeing Kathmandu
Day 03:Fly from Kathmandu to Suketar (Taplejung) then trek to Jogidanda (2059m)
Day 04:Jogidanda to Chirwa (1800m)
Day 05:Chirwa to Sakathum (1660m)
Day 06:Sakathum to Amjilosa (2510m)
Day 07:Amjilassa to Kyapar (2730m)
Day 08:Kyapar to Ghunsa (3695m)
Day 09:Ghunsa to Khambachen (4099m)
Day 10:Rest Day
Day 11:Khambachen to Lhonak (4785m)
Day 12:Lonak to Pangpema (5143m)
Day 13:Pangpema (5243m)
Day 14:Pangpema to Khanbachen (4040m)
Day 15:Khangpachen to Lumba Samba (4206m)
Day 16:Lumba Samba to Ramche (4580m)
Day 17:Ramche (4580m)
Day 18: Ramche to Cheram (3870m)
Day 19:Cheram - Tortong (2995m)
Day 20: Tortong to Yamphudin (2080m)
Day 21:Yamphudin to Anpan (2040m)
Day 22:Anpan to Tembewa Height (2000m)
Day 23:Tembewa to Taplejung or Suketar (1780m-2300m)
Day 24: Taplejung or Suketar to KTM (1300m)
Day 25:Kathmandu- rest and souvenirs day.
* International airfare to and from your country.
* Nepal visa fee, Nepal entry visa.
* Your travel/Trekking & Medical health Insurance, Emergency Helicopter Rescue.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, boiled & mineral water during the trek.
* Kathmandu valley sightseeing entrance fee.
* Tips for trekking & other employed staffs which is not mandatory but expected.
* Hot shower, battery charges during the trek.
* Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed, sick in trek, and helicopter rescue in trek.
* Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control.
* Any other cost, which is not mentioned in cost includes items as above.
Everest Base Camp Trekking
Manaslu Circuit Trekking Ma
Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
Langtang Valley Trekking La
Everest View Trekking Evere
Kritipur, kathmandu, Nepal
Contact Number : +977-9843595142
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.alltreksnepal.com
MADE WITH IN NEPAL BY MAKURA CREATIONS