The Annapurna region lies towards the north of central Nepal. The region has been recognized as one of the world's best trekking trails according to a survey by modern maturity (USA).The highlights of this part of Nepal are Annapurna peaks, Mt.Dhaulagiri, river kali Gandaki and several other peaks. Gateway to Annapurna trekking region is the famous city of pokhara.The most prominent ethnic groups of Annapurna region are gurungs and thakalis.Animals found here are pika, blue sheep and Himalayan Thar and vegetation ranges from tropical species to temperate forests of oak, beech and rhododendron.The popular trekking routes of this region are Jomsom, Annapurna circuit and Annapurna base camp, Annapurna foothills, sikles, lamjung, Dhaulagiri, Upper mustang and around pokhara.The best time to visit is during spring and autumn. Unlike other parts of Nepal, even the monsoon months are ideal to visit upper mustang that falls in the rain shadow area. Most trekking routes in the Annapurna region are well serviced by teahouses. Trekkers should, however, be careful while trekking to the most remote parts of the region.
Outline Trekking Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing in historical Kathmandu valley:
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Bhulbhule:
Day 04: Trek from Bhulbhule to Chamje:
Day 05: Trek from Chamje to Dharapani:
Day 06: Trek from Dharapani to Chame:
Day 07: Trek from Chame to Pisang:
Day 08: Trek from Pisang to Manang:
Day 09: A day for rest at Manang for acclimatization:
Day 10: Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka:
Day 11: Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorung Phedi:
Day 12: Trek from Thorung Phedi to Muktinath via Thorung La Pass:
Day 13: Trek from Muktinath to Kagbeni:
Day 14: Trek from Kagbeni to Marpha:
Day 15: Trek from Marpha to Ghasa:
Day 16: Trek from Ghasa to Tatopani:
Day 17: Trek from Tatopani to Ghorepani:
Day 18: Trek from Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Hile:
Day 19: Trek from Hile to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara:
Day 20: Drive from Pokhara to Kathamndu:
Day 21: Transfer to international airport for your connecting flight home:
* International airfare to and from your country.
* Nepal visa fee, Nepal entry visa.
* Your travel/Trekking & Medical health Insurance, Emergency Helicopter Rescue.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, boiled & mineral water during the trek.
* Kathmandu valley sightseeing entrance fee.
* Tips for trekking & other employed staffs which is not mandatory but expected.
* Hot shower, battery charges during the trek.
* Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed, sick in trek, and helicopter rescue in trek.
* Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control.
* Any other cost, which is not mentioned in cost includes items as above.
Trip Introduction Everest B
Trip Introduction Manaslu C
Trip Introduction Ghorepani
Trip Introduction Annapurna
Trip Introduction Langtang
Trip Introduction Everest V
Kritipur, kathmandu, Nepal
Contact Number : +977-9843595142
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.alltreksnepal.com
MADE WITH IN NEPAL BY MAKURA CREATIONS