Annapurna View Trekking
Annapurna View Trekking is a small route, approximately, the foothills of Annapurna Mountains. Annapurna View Trekking is all about admiring the valuable gift of nature as it provides the views of snow-clad peaks.
Annapurna view Trekking will be the most adventurous trek in anyone’s life as one can experience the trace of cool winds, side by side can enjoy the subtropical climate, varieties of forests, and can feel the cold drops of waterfalls.This is the destination where nearly everyone can trace the memories in their mind forever.
Are you are wondering about which trek route you should tick off your bucket list? Annapurna view Trekking may just be the right trek for you. Besides this trekking, we offer other trekking packages for Annapurna Region that offer different taste for our trekkers, out of which Annapurna Circuit trekking and Annapurna Base Camp Trekking are the Best packages at this region.
Trekking and Hiking
1 to 12 persons
Sep to Nov and Mar to May
Annapurna Panorama View trek itinerary
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1350m).
Day 02: Rest day or Sightseeing of Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive or flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara, 200km/6 hours drive or 25 minute flight.
Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and trek to Ulleri (2100m), 4 to 5 hours walking.
Day 05: Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani (2800m), 5 to 6 hours walking.
Day 06: Trek from Ghorepani to Tadapani (2600m), 5 to 6 hours walking.
Day 07: Trek from Tadapani to Ghandruk (1940m), 4 to 5 hours walking.
Day 08: Trek from Ghandruk to Pothana, 5 to 6 hours walking.
Day 09: Trek from Pothana to Phedi and drive to Pokhara, 4 hours walking and half an hour drive.
Day 11: Fly or drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 12: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 13: Final departure.
* International airfare to and from your country.
* Nepal visa fee, Nepal entry visa.
* Your travel/Trekking & Medical health Insurance, Emergency Helicopter Rescue.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, boiled & mineral water during the trek.
* Kathmandu valley sightseeing entrance fee.
* Tips for trekking & other employed staffs which is not mandatory but expected.
* Hot shower, battery charges during the trek.
* Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed, sick in trek, and helicopter rescue in trek.
* Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control.
* Any other cost, which is not mentioned in cost includes items as above.
Everest Base Camp Trekking
Manaslu Circuit Trekking Ma
Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
Langtang Valley Trekking La
Everest View Trekking Evere
Kritipur, kathmandu, Nepal
Contact Number : +977-9843595142
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.alltreksnepal.com
MADE WITH IN NEPAL BY MAKURA CREATIONS