Jomsom, the district headquarters of mustang district, is a beautiful thakali settlement and a popular stopover on the famous Annapurna circuit trekking trail. Jomsom is famous for thakali people who are renowned for their hospitality and culinary art. Jomsom Muktinath Trekking offered magnificent views of mountains peaks in the likes of Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri and Annapurna among others.
Jomsom Muktinath trekking is the hub for pilgrims heading to the temple of Muktinath.Situated at an altitude of 3749 m, the pagoda-style tample devoted to lord Shiva. There are 108 waterspouts, where pilgrims take bath, before worshipping the main shrine in the tample. There is also a small volcano in the tample premises which pilgrims worship as jwala Devi or the goddess of fire.Jomsom is the starting point for treks in upper mustang. Regular flights are available to Jomsom from pokhara on morning as strong winds in the afternoon makes it difficult for flights to land.
Beside Jomsom muktinath trekking Package, Annapurna circuit trekking and Upper Mustang Trekking is Famous and adventure trekking route for this region.
Trekking and Hiking
* * *
1 to 12 persons
Sep to Nov and Mar to May
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
Day 02: Kathmandu: sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 03: Fly to Pokhara (823m/2,700ft) and trek to Tikhendhunga (1,552m/5,090ft): 30 minutes flight, 4-5 hours trek
Day 04: Tikhedhunda to Ghorepani (2,750m/9,020ft): 6-7 hours
Day 05: Ghorepani to Tatopani (1,190m/3,904ft): 5-6 hours
Day 06: Tatopani to Ghasa (2,110m/6,922ft): 5-6 hours
Day 07: Ghasa to Marpha (2,680m/8,792ft): 4-5hours
Day 08: Marpha to Kagbeni (2,810/9,218ft): 4-5 hours
Day 09: Kagbeni to Muktinath (3,710m/12,170ft): 5-6 hours
Day 10: Muktinath to Jomsom (2,715m/8,910ft): 5-6 hours
Day 11: Fly back to Pokhara: 15 minutes flight
Day 12: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 13: Final departure
* International airfare to and from your country.
* Nepal visa fee, Nepal entry visa.
* Your travel/Trekking & Medical health Insurance, Emergency Helicopter Rescue.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, boiled & mineral water during the trek.
* Kathmandu valley sightseeing entrance fee.
* Tips for trekking & other employed staffs which is not mandatory but expected.
* Hot shower, battery charges during the trek.
* Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed, sick in trek, and helicopter rescue in trek.
* Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control.
* Any other cost, which is not mentioned in cost includes items as above.
Trip Introduction - Everest Ba
Trip Introduction - Manaslu Ci
Trip Introduction - Ghorepani
Trip Introduction - Annapurna
Trip Introduction - Langtang V
Trip Introduction - Everest Vi
Kritipur, kathmandu, Nepal
Contact Number : +977-9843595142
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.alltreksnepal.com
MADE WITH IN NEPAL BY MAKURA CREATIONS