Ganja-La pass trekking is one of the most challenging passes in Nepal. This way in the Himalayan is situated at an altitude of (5012m.).The Langtang village to Tarke Gyang.Almost, the pass is blocked by snow from (December to March). Langtang village lies at 3400 m and the national park headquarters is located here.The village exudes a Tibetan feel and you will see fields enclosed by stone walls as will as hards of yaks,And many more nature.
Ganja-La pass trekking begins from Syabrubesi, via the Kanyanjing Gompa crosses the mighty Ganja La pass, and ends at the Melamchi Pul Bazar in the Helambu region. Toward the end of the trip, you will also trek through some beautiful rice terraces and a number of splendid Buddhist monasteries around the delightful villages of Tarke Gyang and Sermathang before heading back to Kathmandu.
Trekking and Hiking
* * *
1 to 12 persons
Sep to Nov and Mar to May
DAY 1: Arrival at Tribhuvan Int’l Airport.
DAY 2: Tour around the capital city Kathmandu for sightseeing.
DAY 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi. (Approx 7 hours)
DAY 4: Hike from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel. (Approx 6 hours)
DAY 5: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village. (Approx 7 hours)
DAY 6: Hike from Langtang to Kyanjin Gompa. (Approx 4 hours)
DAY 7: Climb Tsergo Ri and return back to Kyanjin Gompa. (Approx 7/8 hours)
DAY 8: Trek through Ganja La Phedi. (Approx 5/6 hours)
DAY 9: Cross the Ganja La Pass and walk to Keldang. (Approx 7 hours)
DAY 10: Hike from Keldang to Yak Kharka. (Approx 6 hours)
DAY 11: Further descend to Tarke Gyang. (Approx 6 hours)
DAY 12: Trek from Tarke Gyang to Sermathang. (Approx 4 hours)
DAY 13: Hike to Melamchi Pool Bazaar and drive back to Kathmandu. (Approx 4 hours of walk and drive of 2 hours)
DAY 14: Goodbye!!! Off to your home country.
* International airfare to and from your country.
* Nepal visa fee, Nepal entry visa.
* Your travel/Trekking & Medical health Insurance, Emergency Helicopter Rescue.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, boiled & mineral water during the trek.
* Kathmandu valley sightseeing entrance fee.
* Tips for trekking & other employed staffs which is not mandatory but expected.
* Hot shower, battery charges during the trek.
* Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed, sick in trek, and helicopter rescue in trek.
* Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control.
* Any other cost, which is not mentioned in cost includes items as above.
Trip Introduction - Everest Ba
Trip Introduction - Manaslu Ci
Trip Introduction - Ghorepani
Trip Introduction - Annapurna
Trip Introduction - Langtang V
Trip Introduction - Everest Vi
Kritipur, kathmandu, Nepal
Contact Number : +977-9843595142
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.alltreksnepal.com
MADE WITH IN NEPAL BY MAKURA CREATIONS