Langtang Valley Trekking
Langtang Valley Trekking is one of the nearest trekking routes from Kathmandu, yet it is relatively uncrowned. The famous Langtang National Park is located in the area and the region is the home of the Tamangs. The valley offers a chance to experience a range of climate zones within a short span. Despite being so near from Kathmandu, the trek will take you to some of the most isolated and sparsely populated territories of the Himalayas.
Langtang Valley borders the Tibetan region and the trek will take you tantalizingly close to the border of Tibet. Towards the lower altitudes you will encounter Hindu communities but as you gradually move further north, you will come across Nepali communities that have distinct Tibetan features in their outlook, culture and tradition.
Langtang Valley Trekking will take you through basins and ridges, valleys, wild rhododendrons, snow-steeped peaks, waterfalls and rivulets. Above all, you will see some of the most dramatic base-to-peak rises that make the mountains seem taller to the naked eye. You will see such mountains as Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Yala Peak and Changbu looming over the hills and the sparse living communities. All along the trek you will see beautiful monasteries and Buddhist player flags fluttering from top of the houses of the local Tamang people.
One of the highlights of Langtang Valley Trekking is the famous Gosaikunda Lake. It holds a special religious significance for Hindus who consider the lake to be the abode of Lord Shiva. Every year thousands of pilgrims throng to Gosaikunda to offer their homage at the place.
If you want to travel a less travelled but equally marvelous route then Langtang Valley Trekking – 10 days may just provide the right trail for you. Everest Hiking also offers Langtang Circuit Trekking - 22 Days and along with this Langtang Goshikunda Trekking - 15 Days are some of the similar package done in this region.
Trekking and Hiking
* * *
1 to 12 persons
Sep to Nov and Mar to May
· Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
· Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu.
· Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus if you require Kathmandu sightseeing.
· All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
· Best available Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
· Local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
· The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
· Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
· Langtang National Park permits.
· Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Outshine Adventure Trekking.
· Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
· All our government taxes.
· Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
· Your travel insurance.
· Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
· Personal trekking Equipments.
· Tips for trekking staff and driver--Tipping is expected.
· Any others expenses except your trek.
Everest Base Camp Trekking
Manaslu Circuit Trekking Ma
Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
Everest View Trekking Evere
Jiri to EBC Trekking Jiri t
Kritipur, kathmandu, Nepal
Contact Number : +977-9843595142
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.alltreksnepal.com
MADE WITH IN NEPAL BY MAKURA CREATIONS