Tamang Heritage Trail Trek is located just close to the regular Langtang valley area trekking route which is not the regular travelers trail.It is a culturally rich trail, populated by the Tamang people who are closer to the Tibetan traditions as it touches the Tibetan border in the north. Trekking on the Tamang heritage trail offers you an off the beaten track experience in a recently developed route with the charming mountain vistas.
The Tamang heritage trail takes you through verdant midlands of Nepal experiencing the beauty of this mountain region and the culture of the people who lives here. The trail passes through traditional Tamang villages where life, culture, and crafts have remained unchanged since the beginning of the settlement.Warm traditional welcome hosted by the locals, their elaborate costume, rich architecture of their mountain houses, and the ancient monasteries and place of pray add color to the experience of this trail .In addition to the culture experience, the trek also offers wilderness experience through beautiful landscapes of alpine terrain, flat meadows, and rhododendron forest.
Trekking and Hiking
* * *
1 to 12 persons
Sep to Nov and Mar to May
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Day 2: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1,550m/5,100ft): 8-9 hours
Day 4: Trek begins: Syabrubesi to Gatlang (2,200m/7,217ft.): 5 hours
Day 5: Gatlang to Tatopani (2607m/8550 ft): 6-7 hours
Day 6: Tatopani to Thuman (2,400m/7,874 ft) via Brimdang and Nagthali: 6 hours
Day 7: Thuman to Briddim (2,345m/7,693 ft): 6 hours
Day 8: Briddim to Lama Hotel (2470m): 6 hours
Day 9: Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3,430m/11,253ft): 6-7 hours
Day 10: Langtang village to Kyanjin Gompa (3,870m/12,697ft): 4 hours
Day 11: Trek back to Lama Hotel (2,380m/7,830ft): 4-5 hours
Day 12: Trek ends: Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi: 5 hours
Day 13: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 14: Final departure
* International airfare to and from your country.
* Nepal visa fee, Nepal entry visa.
* Your travel/Trekking & Medical health Insurance, Emergency Helicopter Rescue.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, boiled & mineral water during the trek.
* Kathmandu valley sightseeing entrance fee.
* Tips for trekking & other employed staffs which is not mandatory but expected.
* Hot shower, battery charges during the trek.
* Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed, sick in trek, and helicopter rescue in trek.
* Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control.
* Any other cost, which is not mentioned in cost includes items as above.
Everest Base Camp Trekking
Manaslu Circuit Trekking Ma
Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
Langtang Valley Trekking La
Everest View Trekking Evere
Kritipur, kathmandu, Nepal
Contact Number : +977-9843595142
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.alltreksnepal.com
MADE WITH IN NEPAL BY MAKURA CREATIONS