Limi Valley Trekking is the last remaining area of true wilderness in Nepal. Limi valley borders Humla on the northern side with Tibet and resembles a miniature Tibet. This trip rewards travelers with tranquility and a glimpse at a place like no other on our planet. It's a constant adventure for those that live there, and for those fortunate enough (or smart enough) to travel there, it often proves to be their most exhilarating and worthwhile adventure.An expedition like never before, a 20 day trip from Simikot, the administrative headquarters of Humla which is the gateway to Mount Kailash in Tibet. This trek traverses the beautiful landscapes; rivers, meadows and jungles, offering a meeting with an exquisite array of animals, birds and vegetation. Every single day a traveler spends here is full of surprises and it will literally take you back in time.
Limi Valley Trekking start from Nepalgunj to Simikot by air and it is from Simikot, the administrative headquarters of Humla, that the trek commences. Trekkers get to walk the ancient salt trading and religious trails all the way up to the border of China and Nepal as they get to get a glimpse of Mt Kailash, Mt Saipal, Mt Mendun and Ghur-La Manadala. Along the way, there are natural waterfalls,hot springs and dense forests.
Trekking and Hiking
* * *
2 to 12 persons
Sep to Nov and Mar to May
Day 01 : Kathmandu to Nepalgunj by air 1hrs. or by bus 9hrs. Over night at Guest House.
Day 02 : Nepalgunj to Simikot by air -Trek to Dharapuri 2400m.O/N
Day 03 : Dharapuri- Sally Khola 6hrs.
Day 04 : Sally Khola-Muchu 6 hrs.
Day 05 : Muchu Khola 2845m - Yari 5.5hrs.
Day 06 : Yari- Hilsa 6hrs.
Day 07 : Hilsa to Manepeme. 4hrs.3720m. Dharmsala to Talung camp 7.5hrs. 4600m.
Day 08 : Manepene to Til 8hrs. 3970m. Talung camp to Jang 7hrs.4150m.
Day 09 : Til to Halji 4hrs.3670m.
Day 10 : Halji to Jang 4hrs.3970m.
Day 11 : Jang – Rest day for acclimatization.
Day 12 : Jang to Yak Kharka 6hrs.
Day 13 : Yak Kharka to View point 7 hrs
Day 14 : Trek to Talung Base Camp 4370m
Day 15 : Talung base camp over a pass to Talung. 7hrs.
Day 16 : Talung to Shingungma
Day 17 : Shingungma to Dhinga Laga
Day 18 : Dinga Laga to Simikot 4hrs.
Day 19 : Flight to Nepalganj to Kathmandu.
* International airfare to and from your country.
* Nepal visa fee, Nepal entry visa.
* Your travel/Trekking & Medical health Insurance, Emergency Helicopter Rescue.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, boiled & mineral water during the trek.
* Kathmandu valley sightseeing entrance fee.
* Tips for trekking & other employed staffs which is not mandatory but expected.
* Hot shower, battery charges during the trek.
* Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed, sick in trek, and helicopter rescue in trek.
* Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control.
* Any other cost, which is not mentioned in cost includes items as above.
Everest Base Camp Trekking
Manaslu Circuit Trekking Ma
Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
Langtang Valley Trekking La
Everest View Trekking Evere
Kritipur, kathmandu, Nepal
Contact Number : +977-9843595142
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.alltreksnepal.com
MADE WITH IN NEPAL BY MAKURA CREATIONS