The Nar Phu valley is a trek that combines remote villages of Nar and Phu, narrow canyons, lovely forests, amazing rock formations, yaks, Monasteries, Kang La Pass and unique Himalayan cultures.We hike same trail as Annapurna circuit trek.After arriving to Koto, we cross the bridge leading over the Marshyangdi River to the steep portals of the Nar Phu valley is easily missed, but although the entrance is narrow and forested, the valley system above opens up to a huge expanse of high snow-peaks, ancient villages and high altitude grazing settlements. Trekkers until late 2002, very few westerners have explored these virtually untouched villages or climbed the many 7000m peaks surrounding it. We will venture into this remote region of Nar Phu valley.
Day 01 : Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu
Day 02 : Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
Day 03 : Drive Kathmandu to Synge/Jagat (1100m) Duration: 8 hrs
Day 04 : Trek to Dharapani (1960m) Duration: 6 hrs
Day 05 : Trek to Koto (2610m) Duration: 6 hrs
Day 06 : Trek to Meta (3560m) Duration: 7 hrs
Day 07 : Trek to Phu Gaon (4250m) Duration: 7 hrs
Day 08 : Acclimatization day in Phu Gaon
Day 09 : Trek to Nar (4110m) Duration: 07 hrs
Day 10 : Rest and acclimatization day
Day 11 : Trek to Ngwal (3660m) via the Kangla Pass (5322m) Duration: 8 hrs
Day 12 : Trek to Manang (3540m) Duration: 4 hrs
Day 13 : Sightseeing in Manang village
Day 14 : Trek to Yak Kharka (4,110m) Duration: 3 - 4 hours
Day 15 : Trek to Thorong Phedi (4,600m) Duration: 3 - 4 hrs
Day 16 : Trek to Muktinath (3800m) crossing over Thorong La Pass (5416m) Duration: 7/8 hrs
Day 17 : Trek to Jomsom (2600m) Duration: 5 hrs
Day 18 : Fly back to Pokhara
Day 19 : Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 20 : Leisure day
Day 21 : Farewell
* International airfare to and from your country.
* Nepal visa fee, Nepal entry visa.
* Your travel/Trekking & Medical health Insurance, Emergency Helicopter Rescue.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, boiled & mineral water during the trek.
* Kathmandu valley sightseeing entrance fee.
* Tips for trekking & other employed staffs which is not mandatory but expected.
* Hot shower, battery charges during the trek.
* Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed, sick in trek, and helicopter rescue in trek.
* Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control.
* Any other cost, which is not mentioned in cost includes items as above.
Trip Introduction Everest B
Trip Introduction Manaslu C
Trip Introduction Ghorepani
Trip Introduction Annapurna
Trip Introduction Langtang
Trip Introduction Everest V
Kritipur, kathmandu, Nepal
Contact Number : +977-9843595142
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.alltreksnepal.com
MADE WITH IN NEPAL BY MAKURA CREATIONS